1. How often is the ideal timing for regular house cleaning services? Should I do it weekly, twice a month?
Most customers will have A+ clean regularly every other week. Frequency also depends upon how many people live in the home, or if you have children and/or pets. Some clients prefer to do light weekly cleaning themselves and have us in once a month for a deeper cleaning.
2. Assuming my house is cleaned regularly, how much time should it take to clean my house for a standard cleaning?
A 4 bedroom 3 baths should take no more than 2 ½ hours, with a crew of 3.
3. How many people will be cleaning my home? Is it the same person/people every time?
We always send crews of 3 cleaners and like to assign the same people every time.
4. Do you include cleaning appliances inside, like the refrigerator and oven, once a month? If not what is the charge to do this and how often should it be done?
We always include cleaning the inside of the microwave and toaster. The inside of larger appliances like the oven/refrigerator are not included as part of our regular residential cleaning service pricing.
As an add-on service, we will absolutely clean large appliances. The normal charge is $25.00 per appliance. Many clients request we do this one a month.
5. Do you regularly clean switch plates and doors?
6. What types of products do you use? Are they environmentally friendly?
Yes, 99 % of our cleaning products are green/environmentally friendly.
7. What do you wash the floors with?
We use the proper solution for the type of floors. Different flooring materials like wood, travertine, marble, tile, natural stone require different types of cleaning solutions. A+ Cleaning crews are trained to use the proper solution for each type of floor.
8. Do you only dust furniture or will you polish it if asked?
Yes, we both dust and polish your furniture every time we clean.
For more information on Residential Cleaning click here.